Release notes from Mozilla
Improve your browsing experience with Mozilla Firefox 14.0 Beta 7.
Mozilla has switched Firefox to a rapid release development cycle which means new versions will come more frequently. The non-profit organization has promised to push out a new stable build every six weeks.
* Experience cutting edge features but with more stability
* Provide feedback to help refine and polish what will be in the final release
* Performance Enhancements: Faster startup time on Mac, Windows, and Linux.
Optimized Memory Use:
* Improved memory management: For many users, memory use is reduced by 30 percent or more, responsiveness is enhanced.
* Firefox Sync: Bookmarks and passwords now sync instantly.
* Enhanced Font Rendering: Fonts are rendered clear and sharp.
New platform features and developer tools:
* Telemetry: Users can opt-in for automatic memory usage, performance testing and reporting to help improve future versions Firefox.
* Web timing spec: Measure performance characteristics of websites as users experience them.
* Azure Direct2D for Canvas: Canvas-based animations on the Web are dramatically faster.
It is small but it has many functions beyond our imagination. The app manager, security, clean up, all very good and worked well without destroying anything important, very impressed.
Best video player ever made. Must have for any computer.
Far better then its Previous versions
Read more http://shoutingblogger.blogspot.com/2012/10/web-browser-opera-version-1202-review.html
It's still a bit early in development to tell how this is all going to turn out - but I think Retroshare has huge potential to become another common platform…