Release notes from Mozilla
The new Firefox 15.0 includes improvements in performance and standards support.
Mozilla has switched Firefox to a rapid release development cycle which means new versions will come more frequently. The non-profit organization has promised to push out a new stable build every six weeks.
* Firefox can now migrate your bookmarks, history, and cookies from Google Chrome
* With Sync enabled, add-ons can now be synchronized across your computers
* The CSS text-size-adjust property is now supported
* The outerHTML property is now supported on HTML elements
* View source syntax highlighting now uses the HTML5 parser (see bug 482921)
* The Style Editor for CSS editing is now available to web developers
* Web developers can now visualize a web page in 3D using the Page Inspector 3D View
* SPDY protocol support for faster page loads is now testable
* XMLHttpRequest now supports HTML parsing
* Files can now be stored in IndexedDB (see bug 661877)
* Websockets has now been unprefixed
* Redesigned media controls for HTML5 video
* Firefox notifications may not work properly with Growl 1.3 or later (691662)
* Two-digit browser version numbers may cause a small number of website incompatibilities (see 690287)
* If you try to start Firefox using a locked profile, it will crash (see 573369)
* For some users, scrolling in the main GMail window will be slower than usual (see 579260)
* Some synaptic touch pads are unable to vertical scroll (see 622410)
* Under certain conditions, scrolling and text input may be jerky (see 711900)
Please see the complete list of changes in this version. Web and extension developers should also view the curated list of platform changes. You may also be interested in the list of changes in the previous version.
Virtuallab recovered from my external drive. Same structure. I was very impressed
It is small but it has many functions beyond our imagination. The app manager, security, clean up, all very good and worked well without destroying anything important, very impressed.
Best video player ever made. Must have for any computer.
Far better then its Previous versions
Read more http://shoutingblogger.blogspot.com/2012/10/web-browser-opera-version-1202-review.html