AVG Anti-Virus Updates September 5, 2012
Keep your AVG Anti-Virus updated.
- File size: 57.5 MB
- Total Downloads: 20423
- Downloads Last Week:
- Updated: September 5, 2012
- License: Freeware
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7
Release notes from Grisoft
Keep your AVG Anti-Virus updated.
* AvgSys: Fixed issue with blocked scanning launch on file systems with limited capabilities.
* Core: Fixed issue with crash while scanning corrupted *.chm file.
* Core: Suppressed reports about broken digital signature on MSI and CAB files.
* E-mail Scanner: Fixed IMAP parsing problem.
* E-mail Scanner: Readjusted timing of the 'start e-mail scanning' pop-up notification.
* E-mail Scanner: Fixed Earthlink SpamBlocker issue.
* E-mail Scanner: Fixed problem with adding date-time to editing field.
* E-mail Scanner: Fixed issue with freenet.de mail download (added POP3 commands).
* E-mail Scanner: Fixed problem with e-mail scanning on x64 platforms.
* Firewall: Fixed issue with incorrect icon and description for Firewall status in user interface.
* Kernel: Fixed issue with Outlook crash due to AVG plugin.
* Safe Search: Added support for Firefox v4.
* Safe Search: Fixed issue with Internet Explorer crash due to Safe Search.
* Safe Search: Fixed issue with excessive delay in form completion using roboform.
* Setup: AVG client setup is able to preset languages installed in previous version (AVG 9 or AVG 8.5).
* Setup: Fixed issue with installation on computers where Windows were not on C: drive.
* Setup: Fixed NDIS driver installation issue with damaged INF cache in Windows.
* Setup: Decreased disk space requirements for backup of setup files.
* Setup: AVG requires less disk space after installation.
* Setup: Failure of previous AVG version uninstallation is properly reported.
* Setup: Fixed problem with repeatedly required system restart during upgrade from an older AVG version to AVG 2011.
* Setup: In case of online installation fail an error report containing basic data about the issue is sent to AVG for further analysis.
* Setup: Fixed installation failure when Toolbar is not installed, and change of search provider is enabled.
* Setup: During unistallation no information on specific AVG processes being closed is provided.
* Setup: Fixed issue with AVG being repaired into different folder if non-default folder was used for installation.
* Setup: Installation works correctly even on computers with Windows on other than C: drive.
* Setup: Repair installation on corrupted files runs correctly.
* Setup: Semicolons in USER and COMPANY properties are replaced with commas, and do not interfere with the installation process.
* Toolbar: New version of toolbar implemented.
* Update: Fixed malfunction caused by turning off computer during program update.
* Update: Fixed issue with update fail caused by processing of flags received from update server.
* Update: Fixed issue with repeated restart requests during update.
Virtuallab recovered from my external drive. Same structure. I was very impressed
It is small but it has many functions beyond our imagination. The app manager, security, clean up, all very good and worked well without destroying anything important, very impressed.
Best video player ever made. Must have for any computer.
Far better then its Previous versions
Read more http://shoutingblogger.blogspot.com/2012/10/web-browser-opera-version-1202-review.html